Learning Python is the best way to get ahead in your tech career. It’s one of the most popular programming languages, and it’s used by some of the world’s biggest companies, including Google, NASA, Reddit, Instagram and YouTube.
Python is an emerging language, with many tools and frameworks. This framework has been used by a wide range of businesses to build their websites and applications.
This domain has a lot to offer and you’ll be able to take advantage of many opportunities if your programming language is well-developed.
So if you are looking to take up this course at one of the best Python Training institutes in Chennai, then keep reading! In this blog post, we have compiled a list of top 10 institutes where you can find quality instruction on python programming courses offered by expert instructors.
1. FITA Academy
FITA Academy is a leader in providing job-oriented training for all aspirers in the software industry. They offer more than 120 plus courses that can be taken online or in classrooms and they offer the industry-required technical and professional certification.
In Chennai, FITA Academy is a top-rated institute that provides Python Training. This Python course is broken down into multiple modules. It starts with basic Python and then moves up to advanced learning.
FITA Academy provides courses for students and working professionals to enhance their knowledge through industry expert trainers with their extensive training experience.
FITA Academy is a hands-on training hub that teaches students how to code rather than offering theoretical lectures. They concentrate on programming. You’ll be learning about several new programs in this course, which will assist you in preparing for the job market.
If you are interested in learning Python, then FITA Academy is the best place to start. Learning these Python courses will help you know everything about this amazing programming language.
And once you learn Python from FITA Academy, you’ll be able to see why everyone says Python is such an easy language to learn – even if it isn’t your first programming language!
After completing the Python training program, students can get jobs in many leading IT companies Like Infosys, Cognizant, TCS, Wipro, Code board Technology etc., as FITA Academy has Tie-up & MOU with more than 1200+ Leading Software Companies.
Python is here to stay with a 20-year long legacy and is one of the most in-demand programming languages for big data professionals. If you’re looking to start your python career, then there’s no better place than FITA Academy.
Key benefits of Python training program at FITA Academy
- Python is easy to learn at FITA Academy and is a powerful programming language.
- FITA Academy offers the best value for money on the market with its high-quality training programs.
- You will get lifetime access to all course material and videos so you can continue your learning experience after finishing the program.
- Courses are taught by industry experts who have years of experience working as programmers and trainers in their respective fields.
- FITA Academy offers you with well-designed courses, knowledgeable instructors, a thorough course curriculum, flexible timings, placement support, and certification.
- FITA Academy comes with 100% placement assistance that can help you climb the ladder on your path to success with complete course completion certificate.
- FITA Academy have branches in your close proximity for those looking to sharpen their skills and learn something new, to upskill in their career.
FITA Academy – Certification
Python course certification at FITA Academy is provided upon completing an informative and engaging educational experience. This guarantees that you will be able to enter into any IT or software industry with confidence as it shows your core knowledge in Python language.
During interviews, you can project a positive image of yourself and quickly get access to top job openings at MNCs.
FITA Academy – Placement support
FITA Academy Provides 100% placement support and trained more than 30,000+ students. You can be one of the many waiting for this opportunity to take off and launch your career. You can finally get that dream job as FITA Academy has Tie-up & MOU with more than 1200+ leading IT Software and MNCs Companies that will Support you in kick starting your career.
Enroll now for this highly informative Python Training in Chennai and become a certified programmer!
Phone: 93450 45466
You can also contact or walk-in to one of your nearby Branches of FITA Academy
Here is a list of FITA Academy Branches In Chennai City where Python Course is provided
FITA Academy – Anna Nagar
No 14, Block No, 338, 2nd Ave,
Ranganathan Garden, Anna Nagar,
Chennai 600 040, Tamil Nadu
Next to Santhosh Super Market
FITA Academy – T Nagar
05, 5th Floor, Challa Mall,
Chennai 600 017, Tamil Nadu
Opposite to Pondy Bazaar Globus
FITA Academy – Velachery
37F Velachery Main Road,
Velachery, Chennai – 600042
Next to Adyar Ananda Bhavan
FITA Academy – Tambaram
Nehru Nagar, Kadaperi,
GST Road, West Tambaram,
Chennai 600 045, Tamil Nadu
Opposite to Saravana Jewellers Near MEPZ
FITA Academy – Thoraipakkam
5/350, Old Mahabalipuram Road,
Chennai 600 097, Tamil Nadu
Next to Cognizant Thoraipakkam Office and
Opposite to Nilgiris Supermarket
Simplilearn allows advancing one’s career by enrolling in online classes tailored to each individual’s needs, created in collaboration with Python programming instructors.
The Simplilearn Python Certification Course is intended for newcomers as well as experienced Python developers. You’ll be able to learn all the fundamentals of programming languages using Python, which includes the conditional statement, data operation, shell scripting, as well as Django.
Simplilearn’s team has designed this course with an advanced-intermediate Python developer in mind, but the content is accessible for newcomers as well. Unfortunately, it doesn’t have any classroom programs, but it does offer some online courses, and it will be too expensive for budding aspirers compared with other institutes.
You can enroll by visiting their website -www.simplilearn.com.
Intellipat is one of the institutions conducting classes for Python programming language through online mode only.
This online course will teach you how to write Python code for Big Data systems. But considering the cost as one of the primary factors, this course may not be suitable for budding aspirers when you are looking for the best Python course.
If you’re hoping to construct solid projects that include practical examples that can be applied in real-world situations after completing the Python courses, this might not be the right choice. Taking an online Python training class can be very convenient since it is taken over the Internet. On the other hand, It doesn’t have a classroom program as it can prove beneficial when trying to learn more extra about Python programming.
Edureka’s online program includes the fundamentals in addition to more complicated topics. The content of Edureka’s courses is clearly defined, including PPTs, pre-recordings, class recordings, case studies, and assignments on real projects in India.
The live online course is similar to listening to lectures over the internet. They provide live chat assistance, which eliminates any uncertainty you may have. Featuring weekly labs on real-world applications using Python – it might not be affordable for budding aspirers.
For more information, go to www.edureka.co
5. Besant Technologies
Besant Technologies provides the most beneficial Python training in Chennai for students and working professionals. They have provided good-quality computer courses and programs for information technology and computer science. They have qualified trainers that provide professional training to students in all aspects of information technology.
24, Nagendra Nagar,
Velachery Main Road,
6. Credo Systemz
Python Training at Credo Systemz aids in enhancing your skills to improve your understanding of how to program using real-time programming projects for beginners and experienced programmers. They help them learn from basics all the way to advanced features which are very demanding by today’s standards.
You can enroll here at www.credosystemz.com.
New # 30, Old # 16A,
3rd Main Road
Opp. Murugan Kalyana Mandapam,
Velachery, Chennai 600042
7. Greens Technologies
Greens Technologies’ programs are designed to meet the demands of specific industries. The Python Courses in Greens Technologies will enhance your capabilities to help you master how to code through sample projects Whether you’re an experienced or new programmer, they have something that will suit your needs.
For more info, visit -www.greenstechnologys.com
No. 15, 1st Street,
Padmanabha Nagar, Adayar,
ACTE Python Training Program will teach you about the different frameworks that are used in programming. Their trainers instruct students to code with sample projects for their certification from scratch all the way up through advanced level concepts of Python language.
For details, visit www.acte.in
No.6, 3rd Ave,
W Block, Annanagar East,
Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600102
From Inventateq, you can learn how to program in Python! They make coding easy and approachable by building simple programming basics. It’s an online, self-paced training program that takes students from beginner to expert in the Python language.
For details visit: www.inventateq.com
No 2, 11th Main Road,
G1 Es El En Manasarover Vijaya nagar,
Velachery Main Road Opposite Grand Mall,
Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600042
10. KaaShiv InfoTech
KaaShiv Infotech offers a comprehensive course on Python Programming. Their classes are designed to equip students with the programming and technical skills they require for their current or future job to ensure that their job will be more simple. The python courses at KaaShiv Infotech help students understand and learn current trends in the job market.
For details, visit: www.kaashivinfotech.com
Shivananth Building, X-41,
5th Floor, Near Anna Tower Park,
Anna Nagar, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600040
Is Python for Me?
Yes, if you are from the following background, then it’s definitely for you:
Suppose you are a student whose final year of study is going on or has completed. If you are a software Engineer who spends time on web technologies and does not know Python or want to learn something new as a fresher or If your career requires some cool scripting stuff like Shell scripts, etc., this course is definitely for you.
Job opportunities & Responsibilities After completing the python training program
Python has become the most popular programming language, according to reports. There are 8.2 million Python developers, while Java only has 7.2 million developers. This is according to the SlashData report submitted by Forbes. A lot of people want to learn how to program with Python. This is because it is a popular language, and many companies use it.
These Python Interview Questions and Answers help you determine the knowledge level of the developer being interviewed as well as their expertise in Python. You can use this information to help make better career choices and potentially switch your career if you find that python is something that interests you! If you have been looking for python tutorials for beginners then look no further, this Python Tutorial is designed to help beginners learn python.
Python Developer is accountable for the creation and maintenance of applications that provide information that help companies make better choices. The person will write code that processes both structured and unstructured data using tools like NumPy, SciPy, pandas, or sci-kit-learn then apply machine learning techniques with the use of libraries like Django or Flask on top of a solid stack like LAMP (Linux/ Apache/ MySQL / PHP).
They are in charge of building web-based applications, REST APIs, and microservice architectures to give frontend data processing capabilities. You will be expected to design, develop and maintain scalable software components that integrate seamlessly with the existing systems in place using various protocols/technologies like JSON/XML over HTTP, SOAP over HTTP, etc.
They are responsible for designing and developing high-volume data gathering applications that collect, aggregate, correlate, and normalize data to prepare it for analysis by the reporting system. This person will also help set up and manage the schedule of batch jobs run on a regular basis and should know very well how to monitor systems under their care at all times, not just when things go wrong.
Some of the popular applications written using Python are listed below
Some factors determine the popularity of a programming language. One such factor is the number of applications that are written using that language.
1) Dropbox: This is an online file hosting service based on cloud computing. It is written in Python (Django framework).
2) Instagram: This was created in 2010 by Kevin Systrom and Mike Krieger, who launched the now-famous photo-sharing social networking application. It’s built on the Django framework (Python).
3) Reddit/Imgur: These are two of the most popular websites that provide content based on user-generated news feeds, pictures, videos, etc. The backend server code for both these websites is written using Python language.
4) YouTube:It is a video-sharing site that allows users to upload and share videos. It was acquired by Google in 2006. The entire codebase of this application has been written using Python language, which makes it easy for new coders to understand and further develop this open source project.
7) Hulu: Hulu is an American subscription video-on-demand service that gained popularity with original series such as The Handmaid’s Tale, Harlots, Marvel’s Runaways, etc. The entire codebase of this application has been written using Python language, which makes it easy for new coders to understand and further develop this open source project.
8) Twitch: Twitch is a live streaming video platform owned by Amazon. The core website code was initially written in Python and Django.
9) Pinterest: Pinterest is a social networking site that allows users to create and administer image collections called “Pinterest boards” according to certain themes, such as events, hobbies, or other subjects. The backend server code for this website has been written in Python, making it simple for new coders to comprehend and develop the open-source project further
10) Yelp: Yelp is a local information and reviews service that helps people find places like food, shopping, entertainment, etc., in their local areas. The backend server code of this website was originally written using Django Framework, which is based on Python programming language.
11) Netflix: Netflix started back in 1998 by distributing DVDs through snail mail (United States postal service). It expanded its business to digital distribution and streaming in 2007. The backend server code of this application is written using Python language, which makes it easy for new coders to understand and further develop the open-source project.
If you are interested in learning Python programming and want to find the best python training institute in Chennai for your needs, we hope this list has been helpful. If you are coming from C or any other programming background, you can jump into Python without learning the programming language basics. The concepts are similar in both languages; the only difference is syntax, which is simpler than C.
We have compiled a list of some top 10 python institutes in Chennai. These institutes offer quality instruction on python courses with job opportunities and popular applications written using Python for students who want to advance their careers and become more employable by learning how to code.